Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I started the day with granola cereal I made yeast ready!!

This morning I went to my guild meeting where I displayed my unfinished confetti quilt along with all the others.  I was interesting to see how, after a fabric swap, all our quilts were very different, although I am the only one who chose to make it large.  

I met my DH for lunch, I love seeing him during the day, almost like we are doing something taboo!  

Of course, before going home I stopped at the fabric store again looking for lace trim in order to make some veils out of some lace I found at the boutique for a dollar.  I still didn't find anything I liked in the shade I needed it so I settled for something close.  After I got home I decided it was just too light, so with my tea rince I have for my hair that's getting old, I gave it a little swish, and hung it in the line to dry.  I then rinces it and the color seamed to hold.  I'm not going to point out it's a tad darker than needed, but very close.  Time to get the trim on!!

For dinner I decided on hash, since it's been a long time and have fresh potatoes!  I did add more seasoning, mushrooms, and heavy cream for the fun of it!  



No comments:

Post a Comment