Thursday, August 15, 2013

neighbors

As we were grilling steaks hanging out outside with moose after mowing, I commented, since we live on a curve, that each time a car drives by I think they are slowing down to visit us instead of slowing down for the curve.  The car I was watching then came back and turned into the driveway, ironic.

So our neighbors to the west of us came to meet us as they didn't know that anyone had moved in, we must be pretty quiet, or something?  The 9 year old girl got so wrapped up playing with moose, her mom made her stop and get into the car so they could leave.  You could tell she has been around animals and was totally not intimidated by moose's little bark.

They had come from church, and I was about to recognize them as Catholics as we also went to church before mowing, but then I realized that it was Wednesday and all those other people go to church on Wednesdays, good thing I thought about it before blurting my initial conclusion.  At least they do go to a church.


No comments:

Post a Comment