So I got up too, looking at the bed, there was a frog. They were pretty cool on the window eating bugs, but not cool in my bed.
The frog jumped to my side, then off onto my bathing suit container. Jesse went to get something to capture it, while I kept an eye on it in case it moved.
He returns wit a small box and a tube. The frog is now climbing up the wall, so Jess puts the box around it, then pulled back closing the box. As he carries it out, I ask if he is sure it is in there. He says he is pretty sure. As he goes to dump it, I continue to look around.
About the same time Jess changes his response to not so sure, I see the frog on the back of my dresser, and I cannot get the tube to fit back there, so Jesse grabs a curtain rod from beside the trash, and I use it to flush him out.
The little bugger got back on the bed, I put the tube over him to hold him there until Jess can get to him with the box. Jesse it telling me not to squish him, and I'm telling him I'm not as I freak out and throw the tube, as the frog comes out the top of the tube.
Now under the bed, I try to push him Jesse's direction, and finally he gets it in the box and out side. What a night!
No comments:
Post a Comment