A place to document the trials of starting and running a small farm. Sharing about my newly acquired skills of sewing and quilting, cooking and smoking using a weber grill, gardening, and harvesting. Basically will include my hobbies tinkered with at our new country home.
Monday, September 23, 2013
My very own laundry basket
Well I did it, after 37 years of reveling against laundry baskets, I actually bought one, two actually. Granted I got matching ones for a wedding or shower gift, but one currently holds moose's toys, the other has been confiscated by my DH when I pit his clean clothes it it one time for him to put away, and continues to hold his clean clothes, for what ever reason. Anyhow having laundry in the basement, along with finally having a clothes line, I can see a need of using clothes baskets, and I got an awesome color, so it cannot hid on me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment