Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sight seeing

On the last mowing job, my DH created an even bigger path for me and moose to walk, right next to the fence line marking the property.  Last time walking, I forgot my iPod so I couldn't take a picture of this interesting spider, but today he was on the back of his web, so I took it from beneath him.  


I tried to get his back too as it was even more colorful, but this is the best I could do without disturbing him...

Not so good, I guess maybe next time he is right side on his web, I'll get a better picture, hoping I remember to take along my iPad.

There are some very tall flowers, I thought at first they were sunflowers, but they didn't get that big, so I don't know what they are, but are fun to see from across the property.


Next I found these little things growing on a dead stick...


I decided to get a picture of the spider by the house...


After taking a picture of another spider, same kind, I heard something in the brush, I of course told moose to get, and the chase was on.



He helped speed nature at taking these crippled bird out of his misery, and was rewarded treats!

Oh how exciting a half an hour trip around the place can be so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment